Derek Mah is best known for the illustrated book Monsterology, written by Arthur Slade, and for the covers of Shane Peacock’s award-winning series The Boy Sherlock Holmes.
Based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, Derek develops verbal and visual communications strategies for clients that include PetroCanada, Suncor, Brookfield Residential, Alliance Pipeline, AT&T, Harper Collins, and McLelland&Stewart.
His original paintings appear in private and corporate collections worldwide.
List of Work
- Monsterology, illustrator; Arthur Slade, writer
- Villainology, illustrator; Arthur Slade, writer
- Hallowed Knight, illustrator; Arthur Slade, writer
- Boy Sherlock Holmes, series cover artist; Shane Peacock, writer
- Barnabas Bigfoot, series cover artist; Marty Chan, writer
Panel One Member Since
November 2, 2018
- Currently working on a teddy bear massacre script
- Scripts written and awaiting illustration include:
- Carny con Carnage, writer
- Common Ground – Cowtown Coywolves, writer
- Headwinds, writer
- In the distant past, have worked for adult entertainment media:
- Sistrix Saga, illustrator and writer
- Til Nara Legacy, illustrator and writer