Waitlist spots are now open for P1CCF! !
The Panel One Comic Creator Festival
We are now accepting spots for our waitlist!
The 2019 Panel One Comic Creator Festival is coming up quickly. We are looking forward to having a room full of comic creators again!
- Saturday, June 1, 2019
- 11 am – 7 pm
- Hillhurst Sunnyside Community Association
The Fine Print Information You Should Know
- In order to table, you must be a Panel One Member.
- If you do not see your profile on the website, but believe you submitted a profile before – please fill out the membership form. Put a note stating when you joined Panel One originally.
- All registrations must be completed through our website. However, if you do experience issues, please contact email@example.com
- There are only 50 tables available. Panel One operates on a first come, first served basis.
- Once full, you will still be able to register for our waitlist. After that, we will notify you if a table becomes available.
- Tables are $60. Payment is required within 60 days of receiving your confirmation email and invoice. Please pay by the date stated in that email. If we do not receive payment by payment date, you will be removed and your reserved table will be offered up to our waitlist.
- Please note: confirmation emails may take up to 24 hours to be received and will appear from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Panel One Comics Society is dedicated to providing a safe and fun environment for everyone.
Panel One Comics Society is dedicated to providing a safe and fun environment for everyone; regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, ability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion.
As we ramp up to the Panel One Comic Creator Festival, we are excited to celebrate the diversity within comics and graphic storytelling. It is a medium that allows for stories that represent everyone. We do not tolerate harassment of vendors or attendees in any form at any time.
We cannot wait to see everyone at the Panel One Comic Creator Festival and look forward to showcasing your stories at #P1CCF.